Stately European Home Plan with Two-Story Family Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Flared eaves offer a whimsical touch to an otherwise stately appearance on this European home plan, which features a thoughtful floor plan with an open-concept living space and private bedrooms.
- Double doors open to reveal a spacious foyer with a staircase, and a large dining room to the left. The heart of the home is rear facing, and includes tall ceilings above the family room that make the space feel larger.
- The master bedroom occupies the right side of the home, and boasts a tray ceiling, fireplace, and 5-fixture bath with a freestanding tub. A second bedroom behind the 3-car garage is perfect for guests.
- Upstairs, a teen loft provides a communal space for electronics, and leads to three family bedrooms.
- An optional 294 square foot bonus room gives you a versatile space to enjoy on the second level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,381 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,499 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 889 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 150 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 294 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 712 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12