Stately European House Plan
About This Plan
- The generous amount of living space in this stately European house plan can be boosted by finishing off the bonus room over the three car garage.
- Lavish details inside include coffered and tray ceilings plus built-ins and elegant interior columns that keep the sightlines open.
- The formal dining room is quite large and has a butlers pantry close at hand.
- From the large kitchen, you can enjoy views of the family room fireplace while you cook.
- A quiet guest suite is tucked away on the right side of the home.
- On the other side of the house, the opulent first floor master suite gets high marks for its fireplace, sitting area, tray ceiling and divided walk-in closet.
- Each bedroom on the second floor comes with direct access to a bathroom.
- There's a cozy loft area and a raised rec room that is huge.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,033 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,561 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,472 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 523 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick