Stately European House Plan with Future Space
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Two-story ceilings make this exciting European house plan feel even more spacious.
- The formal living room is immediately visible from the foyer and it shares the warmth of a two-way fireplace with the large dining room.
- In back, interior columns are used instead of walls to keep the informal area all open with wonderful sight lines.
- The unique kitchen island gives you lots of extra counter space and storage and there's a walk-in pantry too.
- A first floor master suite means no stairs to climb for the homeowners.
- Upstairs, open railing in the hallway lets you look down into the foyer. living room and great room below.
- The kids have a spot for homework with a built-in computer desk in the hall.
- Finish the future space over the three car garage to add 672 square feet of living space to the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,747 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,813 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 934 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 672 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 2"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 939 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor