Stately Exterior with Solarium Inside
About This Plan
- A stately exterior flanked by chimneys at either end mark this two-story home as something special. But the most appealing feature may well be the solarium, where you can grow your favorite flowers and sit in sunny bliss.
- Separated from the kitchen by a bar counter and open to the family room with a fireplace, this area will become the center of family goings-on. Also on the first floor, a study and a den-like living room with a fireplace enhance the congenial informality of this home.
- The master suite upstairs also enjoys a fireplace. Three other bedrooms are on this level, one with a private bath.
- A three-car garage will easily accommodate the family vehicles.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,780 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,848 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,932 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 679 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick