Stately Facade with Alternate Exteriors
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A grand faced greets you as you approach this stately house plan. A popular design, it comes in two alternate exteriors each with the same attractive floor plan inside.
- From the two-story tray ceiling foyer, you have views to the living room, dining room with tray ceiling and the family room with fireplace.
- The two-story family room has a fireplace flanked by built-ins. Centrally located, it is open to the kitchen and breakfast room.
- An angled door off the breakfast room gives access to a rear patio.
- The master bedroom is secluded and private and accessed through an arched entryway with pocket doors. An intricate tray ceiling and a bumped out sitting room make for a special retreat. A luxury master bath with spa tub, dual sinks and shower and a large walk-in closet complete the picture.
- Across the home, you'll find the secluded office and laundry room.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share two baths. An overlook with views to the family room and foyer below provides a nice touche.
- Related Plan: For the alternate elevations, see house plan 13461BY and 13465BY.