Stately Florida Home
About This Plan
- Two bay windows in the front of this stately Florida home rise up to provide balconies for the bedrooms above.
- Holiday meals are a pleasure to serve in the formal dining room that is spacious and elegant.
- The nearby kitchen has a huge walk-in pantry and views of the breakfast nook and vaulted family room.
- From the master suite, you can step right out to the covered patio.
- An elegant master bathroom gives you a tray ceiling and big soaking tub set in a bay.
- Three additional bedrooms are up on the second floor where a delightful open rail balcony hall lets you see down into the foyer and living room below.
- Let the kids play in the huge loft area that would also make a great media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,463 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,018 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,445 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 533 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 93' 0"
- Depth: 89' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 828 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick