Stately French Cottage
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This home plan is reminiscent of many of the earliest cottages built a century ago in France, while maintaining a charm that satisfies the lifestyles of its homeowners today. Stucco with masonry quoin detailing enhances this stately French cottage.
- Dramatic highlights include a Palladian window leading to the dining area, European style cornice returns, jack arches with keystone detailing and a recessed entryway with transom and sidelights.
- The entry foyer opens directly to the dining room and the great room, which are defined by decorative columns. Double doors open to a rear deck - perfect for entertaining outdoors.
- An island kitchen adjoins a breakfast room and a keeping room with a fireplace.
- Two guest bedrooms occupy the left side of the home as the spacious master suite is positioned towards the rear of the home, to take advantage of the views.
- The sitting area in the master is bathed in sunlight and leads into the luxurious bath with his and her vanities.