Stately French Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- A beautiful exterior with brick, stone and multiple rooflines distinguishes this French Country home.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite with its sitting area and huge walk-in closet.
- The remaining family bedrooms are clustered on the opposite side of the home, ensuring privacy for all.
- Built-in bookshelves line one wall of the study that lies right off the foyer.
- The kitchen, nook and great room all share views of the fireplace.
- A rear covered patio gives you room to grill outdoors.
- In the basement version, the butler's pantry is removed to become a door to the stairs going down.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,074 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,074 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 590 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 75' 7"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 748 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick