Stately Front Porch
About This Plan
- Double columns support each side of the stately front porch of this Traditional home plan.
- The sunken living room has beautiful windows on three sides, making it a bright and airy place to spend time as a family or to entertain.
- A large kitchen is nicely placed between the formal dining room and the informal breakfast nook set in a bay.
- A walk-in pantry, corner window sink and cook top island make this kitchen a pleasure to work in.
- The sunken family room has two walls of windows and a big fireplace with built-ins on one side.
- On the second floor, the huge master suite enjoys a private deck and gorgeous bathroom.
- The front facing family bedroom has a delightful vaulted ceiling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,798 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,618 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,180 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 72 sq. ft.
- Deck: 682 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 2"
- Depth: 48' 3"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 522 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick