Stately Front Porch
About This Plan
- Four columns hold up the stately front porch of this Southern home plan with an attractive hip roof.
- There are two coat closets off the foyer that opens to the formal dining room.
- Nearby, the two family bedrooms share a cozy den, perfect for giving the kids their own space.
- The kitchen has a big island that seats three people for casual dining.
- From the kitchen you can see into the family room with its tray ceiling and built-in cabinets.
- The master suite has three walk-in closets and a double window with views to the side of the home.
- A rear entry garage has extra storage space built in.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,222 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,222 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 130 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 96' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick