Stately Georgian Colonial
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This stately Georgian Colonial home plan is truly magnificent. Its brick facade, adorned with elegant columns portrays a home of obvious distinction. Elegantly appointed in every detail, this 3634 square foot home boasts contemporary living spaces in a finely crafted classic design.
- Double beveled glass doors lead from the two-story front porch to the open foyer with two art niches. To the left is an elegant dining room with a tray ceiling surrounded by columns. To the right, two French doors lead to a study with built-in cabinets. To the back of the home are the breakfast, family, and living rooms, each with a 19' high ceiling. A see-through fireplace is shared by the family and living rooms.
- The living room is surrounded by columns topped by a plant shelf. The family room includes a built-in cabinet for an entertainment center. Two sets of French doors lead to the covered porch which leads to the pool area by its two sets of stairs.
- Both the luxurious master and the 'Mother-in-law' suites feature access to a private porch. A breezeway/sunroom leads to the 3-car garage.
- Upstairs are two large secondary bedrooms which share a bath.