Stately Georgian Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stately and refined, this Georgian home plan presents an imposing facade.
- A library and formal dining room flank the foyer with its center hall staircase.
- Enjoy a modern open floor plan in the rear of the home where the kitchen has views of the family room and nook.
- The L-shaped porch has plenty of room for grilling and relaxing.
- On the second floor, four large bedrooms are all comfortably-sized.
- Sloped ceilings add interest in the master suite with its cozy fireplace.
- Unfinished space on the third floor can be finished to suit your needs.
- Note: This home was designed with 2x4 exterior walls.
- Related Plan: See house plan 40853DB for an ICF version of this home. And 40854DB for the SIP's exterior wall version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,975 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,548 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,427 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 496 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 346 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 9"
- Depth: 60' 11"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 731 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick