Stately Georgian Home with Porte Cochere
About This Plan
- Filled with stunning interior features, this stately Georgian home plan makes an impressive statement.
- The spacious foyer showcases the elaborate curved staircase and gives you views of the formal dining room.
- A sunken parlor is close by the detailed study with a fireplace.
- Glance up at the special ceiling treatment in the huge living room to appreciate its elegance.
- A corner sink in the kitchen places you near the breakfast room set in a semi-circular shape.
- The drive-through porte cochere gives you a dry place to quickly unload packages.
- Of all the bedrooms on the second floor, the sumptuous master suite reigns supreme.
- It has a circular foyer entrance, vaulted ceilings and two big walk-in closets on either side of the sitting area.
- Store your out-of-season clothes in the walk-in cedar closet at the end of the hall.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,111 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,116 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,995 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 104' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 731 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick