Stately Georgian House Plan
About This Plan
- This stately Georgian-inspired house plan plan is sure to please with its stately facade featuring arched-topped windows and a vaulted covered entry.
- Step inside and take in the 2-story foyer and 2-story living room beyond. An overlook on the second floor looks down on both spaces.
- The front of the home features the formal dining room with butler pantry and built-in china cabinet. Arched openings give you nice sight lines.
- The kitchen with angled counters offering casual seating is open to the living room and the breakfast nook. Note the door leading outside. Just beyond, the keeping room is your family's retreat. It features a vaulted ceiling, fireplace and built-in entertainment center.
- A room near the garage can be used as a guest room or study. Laundry is nearby.
- Across the home for privacy, the master bedroom features a tray ceiling, fireplace, sitting area and built-ins. The bath with spa tub, shower with seat, dual sinks, private commode and large walk-in closet will surely please.
- Upstairs, you'll find two bedrooms and a bath, plus an unfinished bonus room above the garage for future expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,818 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,228 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 590 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 464 sq. ft.
- Entry: 38 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 659 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick