Stately Home Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Everything about this stately home plan speaks of timeless style and hospitable warmth. The noble stone and brick exterior is accented with wood beams, unique chimneys and crimped copper roofing.
- Other prestigious amenities, such as a combination study and library, first floor guest suite, spectacular dining hall, a wine cellar, a practical and sizable home office and a large home theatre, abound throughout the house.
- Many rooms have been graced with elegant and distinctive designer ceilings.
- The master suite has his and her baths and a domed ceiling in the stateroom.
- The second floor also houses three very spacious suites.
- A five-car drive-under garage rounds out this unique luxury home plan.
- Save money with smaller versions of this luxury house plan: 12078JL (country styling) and 12056JL (traditional brick exterior).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,972 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,763 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 4,209 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,171 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 41' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1208 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater