Stately Home Plan for Corner Lot
About This Plan
- This stately design of stone and lap siding communicates the feeling of old Charleston, particularly in the quiet porch that wraps around the kitchen and the breakfast room.
- Double columns adorn that porch as well as the welcoming entry porch. Coupled with the side-entry garage, the two porches make this home perfect for a corner lot.
- Inside, the floor plan revolves around a central great room with a warming fireplace flanked by built-ins. More columns delineate this room, the formal dining room and the foyer.
- A peninsula with a cooktop and an eating bar separates the kitchen from the breakfast room.
- The private master suite offers a bedroom with a tray ceiling and a deluxe bathroom with a huge walk-in closet, knee space between two vanities, a garden tub and a separate shower.
- Upstairs, bedroom two boasts its own bath, while bedrooms three and four each have a private sink and share the rest of the third full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,845 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,804 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,041 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 4"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick