Stately Home Plan for Corner Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This stately design of stone and lap siding communicates the feeling of old Charleston, particularly in the quiet porch that wraps around the kitchen and the breakfast room.
- Double columns adorn that porch as well as the welcoming entry porch. Coupled with the side-entry garage, the two porches make this home perfect for a corner lot.
- Inside, the floor plan revolves around a central great room with a warming fireplace flanked by built-ins. More columns delineate this room, the formal dining room and the foyer.
- A peninsula with a cooktop and an eating bar separates the kitchen from the breakfast room.
- The private master suite offers a bedroom with a tray ceiling and a deluxe bathroom with a huge walk-in closet, knee space between two vanities, a garden tub and a separate shower.
- Upstairs, bedroom two boasts its own bath, while bedrooms three and four each have a private sink and share the rest of the third full bath.