Stately Home Plan with Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Brick veneer and a 4-columned front porch create an impressive front elevation of this split-bedroom house plan. The side-entry garage makes the home suitable for a wide or corner lot.
- Inside, 10-foot ceilings unite the foyer and dining room.Nine-foot ceilings prevail elsewhere.
- In the living room, notice the built-in media center next to the fireplace. From here, you can access a covered porch in back that leads to a spacious terrace.
- The master suite includes walk-in closets for him and her, as well as a compartmented bath with twin vanities, a garden bath and a separate shower. On the other side of the house, two family bedrooms with walk-in closets share another compartmented bath.
- A study or extra bedroom overlooks the front porch.
- A snack bar separates the kitchen from the informal eating area. You'll appreciate the corner walk-in pantry.
- Stairs lead to a bonus room over the garage.
- Related Plans: For a version without the bonus room, see house plan 8422JH. Get a 4th bedroom with house plan 84021JH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,177 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,177 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 107 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 185 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 10"
- Depth: 59' 11"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 663 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick