Stately House Plan with Indoor Grotto
About This Plan
- This luxury house plan is filled with special features such as a spectacular step-down indoor grotto with wine bar and fireplace.
- The two-story foyer leads back into the large informal area of the home with its open floor plan.
- An extra-large kitchen offers plenty of counter space and a walk-in pantry closet. A small patio off the breakfast nook is a nice touch.
- The first floor master suite has a tray ceiling and a lovely curved wall of windows that bathes the room in natural light.
- A private study off the landing of the stairs is on its own level.
- Continue on up the stairs to enjoy the enormous game room. Everyone will love family movie night in the large media room with a raised floor section.
- Two bedrooms have their own baths. Bedroom 2 has a nice sitting area and a vaulted ceiling. A hobby room completes the design.
- Related Plans: For an atlernate photographed exterior, see house plan 36286TX.
- Get Mediterranean styling with house plan 36281TX and 36283TX (similar plan, different room sizes).
- Get an alternate exterior and 4 bedrooms with house plan 36284TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,987 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,178 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,809 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 488 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"