Stately House Plan with Options
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Hipped roof lines combine with gables and arched windows to produce the stately look of this winning design. Due to its side entry, the garage does not detract from the appearance of the front elevation.
- Besides a spacious informal living area, the plan includes formal living and dining rooms. Both the living room and the family room have unobstructed views over a covered patio through window walls.
- In the informal area, an angled fireplace warms the family room. The spacious kitchen contains a walk-in pantry and an island. A breakfast area opens to the patio.
- The split-bedroom configuration isolates the master suite, which has its own entry to the patio. The sensational master bath has two walk-in closets, dual lavatories, linen closet, spa tub and separate shower.
- On the other side of the home, bedrooms three and four enjoy direct entry to a four-fixture bath, while the third full bath is accessed from both bedroom two and the backyard. A study/home office off the foyer completes the design.
- Related Plans: For a photo of a related design, see house plan 31134D and 31150D. Add a half bath with house plan 3077D. Get a media room with house plan 3036D or a guest bedroom 31057D. Also see these alternate four bedroom versions: 3059D, 3079D and 31004D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.