Stately Manor Home
About This Plan
- An elegant brick exterior, stately porte cochere and two angled garages give this luxury home plan its flare.
- A splendid lower level staircase is open to below so you have clear views ahead of the massive grand room with its coffered ceilings.
- Verandas on each side of the grand room add a balanced look.
- Have your breakfast each morning in the sunny bayed breakfast nook that is open to the spacious kitchen.
- The bay is mirrored on the other side of the home in the master sitting room with its door to the veranda and stairs that lead down to the ground level.
- Why go to the gym when you have your own private exercise room on the finished lower level?
- Entertain in grand style in the billiards room and media room with huge wet bar and full kitchen.
- Three extra-large bedroom suites complete this level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,281 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,576 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,705 sq. ft.
- Deck: 210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 141' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Area: 1271 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick