Stately Mansion with an Elegant Air
4.5+ - 5.5+
About This Plan
- The grandeur of this mansion style home boasts period stone, two-story columns, an angular turret, a second floor balcony and gated courtyard. Exciting interior features include a spectacular towering staircase rotunda with a domed ceiling, celestial dome above the breakfast area and a rear porch and deck that run the width of the home.
- Formal areas consist of the charming living room and adjacent music room that continues to a library with sloped ceilings and glass surround. Ten-foot ceiling heights and various ceiling treatments and eight-foot doors add luxury and artistry to the first floor.
- The master bedroom suite offers a vaulted ceiling, dual walk-in closets and his-and-her vanities. A whirlpool tub is showcased on a platform and surrounded by windows for a relaxing view to the side yard. Private access to the deck is an enchanting surprise.
- The large hearth room with false wood beamed ceiling adds a casual yet rich atmosphere to the family gathering space. Dual French doors on either side of the fireplace create a pleasurable indoor-outdoor relationship.
- This kitchen is an enviable work place for the gourmet cook. Multiple cabinets and counter space create a room that may find the homeowner spending a surprisingly enjoyable amount of time on food preparation. A built-in grill on the porch makes outdoor entertaining convenient and fun.
- The elegance of the first floor continues to the second floor where a guest room with private bath and large walk-in closet enjoys a vaulted ceiling and view to the rear yard. Two additional bedrooms are placed to either side of the second floor and pamper the residents with private baths and large walk-in closets.
- A second floor gathering area overlooks the gallery below and leads to a small balcony above the front entry.
- A spectacular lower level increases the living space to include a wet bar, rec room, media room, billiard room, exercise room and additional guest bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,414 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,205 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,011 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,198 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,063 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 294 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 362 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 136' 0"
- Depth: 69' 2"
- Max ridge height: 39' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 985 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss