Stately Motor Court and High Ceilings
About This Plan
- A stately motor court sets the stage for this luxury house plan with high ceilings throughout.
- The foyer features a 21' ceiling and is flanked by the formal dining room and study, both with 11' ceilings. Note the french doors lead to a wine room off the dining room.
- Past the sweeping stair in the entry you'll find the living room with a dramatic curved wall of windows and 21' ceilings giving it an air of grandeur. Note the 2-sided fireplace sharedw with the family room.
- The Kitchen room is open to the family and breakfast rooms both featuring covered patio access. The Kitchen features a pantry and butlery plus a large eat-at island.
- The master suite is expansive and has veranda access, 13' tray ceilings, large walk-in closets and a luxury master bath.
- Upstairs you'll find a game room and three bedroom suites.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 36127TX (4,674 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,752 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,632 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,120 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 50 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 55 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 410 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 94' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 925 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"