About This Plan
- Three sets of double doors open the foyer and dining room in this stately home plan to the covered entry porch.
- A built-in niche in the formal dining room allows your collectibles to shine. A private study with fireplace is the perfect place fora quiet retreat or work-at-home office.
- Another fireplace can be found in the step-down living room with a wet bar.
- The large open kitchen shares space with the breakfast nook and vaulted keeping room with two skylights.
- Outdoor living can be enjoyed on the deck that opens to both the living room and the nook.
- A first floor master suite with special ceiling treatments awaits the owners with a large bay window sitting area. Two walk-in closets lead the way to the deluxe bath with double sinks.
- Both a front and back staircase lead the way to the second floor where you can find three more bedrooms and a hall bridge that overlooks the foyer and living room below.
- Three bedrooms, each with their own bath, share space with the flexible bonus area.
- See these related house plans: 12137JL and 12236JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,055 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,077 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 978 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,528 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 291 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 680 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12