Stately Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This stately ranch is truly luxurious. The brick exterior with its Palladian window and quoin accents creates an elegant appearance.
- As you enter, you are greeted by a dramatic living area with a tray ceiling, fireplace, built-in bookcases, and a 'window-wall' with french doors leading onto a large deck.
- The 12' by 14' formal dining room has mitered corners with a matching tray ceiling.
- The spaciousness of the kitchen and breakfast room is emphasized by a vaulted ceiling. Nearby are a large laundry room with a wash tub and a half bath with a pedestal sink.
- Adjoining the kitchen and breakfast room is the family room with a second fireplace, a tray ceiling, and a door leading onto the deck.
- The sumptuous master suite features a 20' by 13' bedroom with a tray ceiling, his and hers walk-in closets, and french doors leading onto the deck. The vaulted bath includes a garden tub, shower, twin vanities, and a toilet compartment. Bedroom two with its vaulted ceiling and bedroom three both have private entrances to the hall bath.
- Bedroom four might well serve as a sitting area off the master or a nursery. The inset illustrates the location for an additional third full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,499 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,499 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick