Stately Southern Home for Modern Family
About This Plan
- Designed with a Southern style and perfect for the modern family, this design provides a guest room on the first floor and family bedrooms upstairs.
- An upstairs balcony overlooks the two-story foyer and two-story family room.
- A cooktop island and pantry closet are featured in the kitchen.
- Upstairs, the isolated master suite, a haven for Mom and Dad, includes a sitting area, twin walk-in closets and a luxury-filled bath.
- A computer station is convenient to the three other bedrooms, all with walk-in closets, one with a private bath.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation options: standard basement or daylight basement. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,140 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,553 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,587 sq. ft.
- Deck: 204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 41' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick