Stately Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- A graceful hip roof with two dormers and lots of decorative shutters add up to an elegant curb appeal.
- Double doors off the large foyer reveal a large study with built-ins along the back wall.
- The formal dining room has arched entryways with openings to the foyer and the hall to the kitchen.
- The whole family will love the screened porch that can be seen from the great room and breakfast nook area.
- In the hearth room, there are built-ins on either side of the fireplace, adding storage as well as good looks.
- Get a bayed sitting area in the first floor master suite.
- Four big bedrooms occupy the upper floor along with a huge optional finished rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,536 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,696 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,840 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,372 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 874 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12