Stately Southern with Two-Sided Stair
4 - 6
About This Plan
- This popular design comes in two sizes, both featuring the same floor plan with unique two-sided stair off the two-story foyer.
- Through an arched opening on your left, step inside the formal living room which is open to the formal dining room.
- More private french doors give entry to your own private study.
- The family will spend their time in the trio of rooms including the two-story keeping room with fireplace, breakfast room with rear access and the open kitchen with eat-at counter.
- A powder room and closet are conveniently located in the central hub by the stairs.
- The upstairs is packed with room, including a loft which looks down to the foyer and keeping room below.
- You'll find a double tray ceiling in the master bedroom with seating area set off subtly by columns as well as a fireplace. In the master bath, you'll find dual sink, spa tub and shower, compartmentalized toilet and walk-in closet.
- Three more bedrooms, bonus space and a laundry room complete this design.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version, see house plan 13464BY (3,342 sq. ft.) and 13458BY (in an alternate elevation).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,631 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,935 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,696 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 323 sq. ft.
- Entry: 45 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 659 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick