4 - 5
About This Plan
- Stone and brick blend beautifully in this European house plan with a big transom window above the front door.
- Inside you get a spacious foyer with a tray ceiling that also rises up two stories.
- Arches, tray ceilings and built-ins let you know this is a custom home.
- The delightful open layout at the back of the house gives you wonderful sightlines from the kitchen to the nook and family room.
- An opulent master suite awaits homeowners with its fireplace, double tray ceiling and a sitting area.
- Plenty of room for Mom and Dad when they come to visit, in the first floor guest suite.
- Upstairs, kids can relax in the teen loft with its built-in desk.
- Bedroom 3 has a private bathroom while the other two bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
- Create an optional rec room by building out over the family room.
- Related Plans: Get this plan in reverse with a different exterior with house plan 13525BY (3,388 sq. ft.). Or get the finished rec room in a larger version with house plan 13536BY (3,942 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,388 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,499 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 889 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 294 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick