About This Plan
- Columns on the huge entry porch rise up two stories, framing a magnificent circle top transom window above the front door.
- Inside you get a spacious foyer with a tray ceiling that also rises up two stories.
- Arches, interior columns and built-ins let you know this is a custom home.
- The delightful open layout at the back of the house gives you wonderful sightlines from the kitchen to the nook and family room.
- An opulent master suite awaits homeowners with its fireplace, double tray ceiling and a sitting area set in a large bay.
- Plenty of room for Mom and Dad when they come to visit, in the first floor guest suite.
- Upstairs, kids of all ages can play in the large game room.
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get smaller versions with a different exterior with house plan 13525BY (3,388 sq. ft.) and house plan 13526BY (3,388 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,942 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,562 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,380 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 643 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot