Stately Split Level House Plan
About This Plan
- Lots of windows, a hip roof and a brick front exterior with quoins define this stately split level house plan.
- From the sunken foyer, you can head down to the basement or up five steps to the main living area with its big open layout.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area lead to the back yard.
- The bedroom floor is up a short flight of stairs with the two bedrooms sharing a large hall bathroom with a soaking tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,012 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,012 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,012 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 463 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss