Stately Traditional Home
About This Plan
- This stately Traditional home plan has a side entry foyer that opens right up to the great room.
- Built-ins flank the large fireplace.
- Two columns announce the entrance to the dining room which is a great size for entertaining and holiday dining.
- This home has a front-facing master suite with a big bathroom that has two sinks.
- A coffered ceiling unites the kitchen, breakfast area and family room with its corner fireplace.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the second floor is quite spacious with walk-in closets for all.
- Even the enormous rec room has a walk-in closet for toy storage or media equipment.
- Note: Please allow 10-14 days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,299 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,080 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,219 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear