Stately Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- A second story sun porch off the front of this stately Traditional home plan adds balance to the twin gables.
- Both the foyer and grand room are two-story for a dramatic effect.
- The two-sided fireplace is shared by the keeping room and grand room and a large wet bar area will aid in entertaining.
- Coffered ceilings crown the study with a cozy fireplace that makes it a welcome retreat.
- Each of the two first floor master suites have special ceiling treatments and access to either the patio or veranda.
- Both bedrooms on the second floor have their own bath and walk-in closet plus a door to the sun porch, making this a very unique home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,577 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,380 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,197 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 443 sq. ft.
- Storage: 297 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 135 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 820 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"