Stately Traditional Home Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Dual curved and flanking steps approach the three-tiered covered porch of this Colonial/ Williamsburg style house plan.
- A two-story foyer leads to a two-story grand room with fireplace.
- The gourmet kitchen is ideal for gatherings with an oversized center island.
- Flowing from the kitchen is a keeping room accented with a coffered ceiling and fireplace.
- Distinctively detailed, the upper level master bedroom and sitting room are enhanced by tray ceilings and his and her walk-in closets.
- Three additional bedrooms, a media room, exercise room and a balcony overlooking the two-story grand room finish the upper level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,020 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,533 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,487 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 52' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 805 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side