Stately Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer of this stately Traditional home plan.
- An elaborate curved staircase makes a grand statement.
- A warm fireplace is the focal point of the sunken family room.
- In the breakfast nook, a cozy window seat adds a nice touch.
- The main floor master suite has a sitting area with two windows, a whirlpool tub and two sinks.
- Upstairs, the spacious playroom has a coffered ceiling and large walk-in storage closet.
- Each of the three bedrooms on this level has a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,810 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,177 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,633 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss