Stately Traditional Home with Formal and Informal Spaces
About This Plan
- The beautiful and stately appearance of this Traditional house plan will blend well in any neighborhood.
- An arched entryway off the foyer leads into the large dining room that has lots of room for a big table.
- The second formal area if the great room with its coffered ceiling and a bank of triple windows along the back.
- Let the kids play in the informal area of the home while you entertain friends separately.
- A beautiful bay window expands the breakfast nook and built-ins flank the keeping room fireplace.
- On the right side of the home, the master suite is a large and gracious retreat.
- Twin walk-in closets lead into the huge master bathroom that also has a vaulted ceiling.
- Two bedrooms on the upper floor lie close to the future rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,549 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 601 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 486 sq. ft.
- Entry: 74 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 487 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12