Stately Traditional House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Timeless good looks reflect well on this stately Traditional house plan.
- Arched windows across the first floor add to its gracious appearance.
- Elegant interior columns provide separation of rooms without blocking the views.
- The spacious kitchen is open to both the breakfast room and the big family room with its tray ceiling.
- Extra storage comes from the built-ins on either side of the big fireplace.
- The master suite is over-sized and has a cozy fireplace, tray ceiling and optional built-ins.
- A first floor guest suite is set off by itself andf has a door to the delightful screened porch.
- Every bedroom on the upper floor is a generous size and they are connected by a balcony bridge with open rails.
- Unfinished bonus space can be a media room, extra bedroom or a playroom.