Stately Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Timeless good looks reflect well on this stately Traditional house plan.
- Arched windows across the first floor add to its gracious appearance.
- Elegant interior columns provide separation of rooms without blocking the views.
- The spacious kitchen is open to both the breakfast room and the big family room with its tray ceiling.
- Extra storage comes from the built-ins on either side of the big fireplace.
- The master suite is over-sized and has a cozy fireplace, tray ceiling and optional built-ins.
- A first floor guest suite is set off by itself andf has a door to the delightful screened porch.
- Every bedroom on the upper floor is a generous size and they are connected by a balcony bridge with open rails.
- Unfinished bonus space can be a media room, extra bedroom or a playroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,441 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,453 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 988 sq. ft.
- Entry: 40 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick