Stately Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Beautifully proportioned, this stately Traditional house plan makes an impressive statement.
- The arched front door mirrors the arched entry porch and two dormers cap the lovely hip roof.
- The layout inside features a den and formal dining room that flank the wide foyer.
- The big fireplace in the huge family room can be seen all the way from the front door.
- A second living area combines the kitchen nook and a gathering space that has sliders to the rear terrace.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on this floor so no stairs to climb for homeowners.
- Three bedrooms upstairs share a large library loft that has bookshelves lining one wall.
- Step out to the upper balcony when you want a breath of fresh air.
- A rec room over the garage lets you be as noisy as you want with no living spaces below it.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,234 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,671 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,563 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 7"
- Depth: 68' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side