Stately Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- This stately Traditional house plan comes with wonderful amenities for your family.
- The arched entry porch opens up to a dramatic two-story foyer.
- Twin columns on the left announce the formal dining room with its lovely tray ceiling.
- The spacious great room in back also has a two-story ceiling and a corner fireplace for the family to gather around.
- An informal area on the side includes the kitchen, breakfast area and a cozy family area with another fireplace.
- Homeowners get a gorgeous master suite with lots of wall space for furniture placement, a coffered ceiling and a big vaulted master bathroom.
- The guest bedroom on the first floor is joined by two more on the upper floor.
- Future space offers a possible fifth bedroom and bathroom and a rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,579 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,972 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 607 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 622 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12