Stately Traditional House Plan
2 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This stately Traditional house place is faced with brick in front and siding elsewhere.
- Two huge columns rise up two stories to support the grand entry porch.
- Inside, interior columns add an elegant touch and are used to define rooms without blocking views.
- Both the dining room and the music room have bay windows that face front.
- The hearth room and great room share a two-sided fireplace that easily warms both spaces.
- A cozy study is tucked away off to the side of the kitchen.
- On the second floor, homeowners can choose from a master sitting room that can be closed off with pocket doors or an extra bedroom.
- A dramatic open rail balcony bridge connects to bedroom 3 and has views of the foyer on one side and the great room on the other side.