Stately Traditional House Plan
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This stately Traditional house place is faced with brick in front and siding elsewhere.
- Two huge columns rise up two stories to support the grand entry porch.
- Inside, interior columns add an elegant touch and are used to define rooms without blocking views.
- Both the dining room and the music room have bay windows that face front.
- The hearth room and great room share a two-sided fireplace that easily warms both spaces.
- A cozy study is tucked away off to the side of the kitchen.
- On the second floor, homeowners can choose from a master sitting room that can be closed off with pocket doors or an extra bedroom.
- A dramatic open rail balcony bridge connects to bedroom 3 and has views of the foyer on one side and the great room on the other side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,487 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,819 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,668 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 209 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 832 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss