Stately Traditional House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Architecturally and visually pleasing, this two story family home features an exterior composed of a large amount of brick work, horizontal siding, loads of windows for a light filled interior and a front covered porch.
- A second floor bonus room is quite large and an unfinished basement foundation is perfect for expansion possibilities.
- Homeowners get a main level master suite with a private porch, an en suite bath with luxurious amenities and an oversize master walk-in closet.
- The remainder of the first floor features great family and entertaining space that includes a huge vaulted family room with fireplace and a large formal dining room off the front foyer.
- There is a gourmet kitchen with a peninsula bar for casual dining and snacking, a separate pantry and an adjoining breakfast room with access to the rear deck.
- A two car garage features additional storage space and provides direct access to the laundry room.
- The second story is highlighted with overviews into the family room and foyer below increasing the spacious quality of the home.
- There are three additional large bedrooms on this floor as well; each of them contains a walk-in closet and bedroom two has a private vanity and access to the shared hall bath which includes dual vanities on the opposite end.
- Bonus space measuring 451 square feet is situated at the end of the hallway which could be utilized as a family lounge, playroom for the children or a home theater.
- This beautiful home provides a luxurious exterior and interior filled with up-to-date and modern design elements.