Stately Traditional House Plan with Future Rec Room
About This Plan
- This stately Traditional house plan has a huge arched transom window over the front door to give you an impressive entrance into the home.
- Both the foyer and the great room have two-story ceilings that make a wonderful first impression.
- You can seat four people at the peninsula eating bar in the kitchen where the sink faces the family room fireplace.
- A grand master suite lies on the first floor away from the other bedrooms.
- Two more bedrooms are up on the second floor and they share a hall bathroom with two sinks.
- Finish the future rec room to create a fun, family space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,231 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,724 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 507 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 422 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12