Stately Two-Story Home Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A brick exterior and hip roof speak to the elegance of this Traditional home plan.
- Arched windows and transoms heighten the effect.
- The first thing you notice when you enter is the open floor plan with only columns to separate the formal rooms.
- This home was designed with a huge playroom where you can keep all the kids things away from the formal areas.
- Large and comfortable, the kitchen has two islands and faces the bayed breakfast nook with its built-in niche.
- Step out onto the huge rear deck when you want to relax in the sun.
- The master suite has an elegant vaulted ceiling and a spacious master bathroom.
- The remaining family bedrooms are up on the second floor.
- Expand to the optional lower level and finish it off to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,416 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,496 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 920 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor