Stately Wide Front Porch
About This Plan
- This stately home is reminiscent of the Old South but has a contemporary interior filled with modern luxuries. From the wide front porch, visitors are invited into a foyer with a high ceiling. Straight ahead, the spacious, light-filled family room offers a dramatic corner fireplace and a view of the outdoors.
- Elegant double doors open to the formal living spaces located on either side of the foyer.
- The living, dining and family rooms are further enhanced by high ceilings. The large gourmet kitchen features a handy island, a walk-in pantry, a snack bar and a bright eating area with an exciting wet bar.
- The luxurious master suite flaunts a big walk-in closet, a romantic sitting area with a corner fireplace and porch access, and a private bath with an angled whirlpool tub. Three additional bedrooms - two with private baths - are located on the opposite end of the home.
- A fantastic sun room adjoins the bedrooms and opens to the back porch. Stairs off the sun room lead to attic storage.
- Related Plans: For the same plan with Insulated Concrete Forms (ICFs) as exterior wall framing, see house plan 55069R.
- For an alternate floor plan, see 55044BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,038 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,038 sq. ft.
- Storage: 210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 320 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 419 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12