3 - 5
About This Plan
- Entry to this three-level house plan is through a colonial styled porch. The door surrounded by windows, opens into a large living room with an oval recess in the ceiling. A gas fireplace is in the center of the rear wall with a door leading to deck in the back yard. The kitchen is open with an eating bar divider. The dining room is very formal with coffered ceilings and large windows. To complete this area, the utility room and a half-bath are convenient to the garage.
- To the left of the entry is an office/den, which leads into the master suite. The suite has a distinctive tray ceiling, giving a formal look to the room. The walk-in closet is extremely large, as is the bath area. There is an oval tub with surrounding windows to brighten the room.
- The stairs to the basement and also to the upper floor are located across from the utility room. The basement contains two bedrooms with a full bath across the hall. The balance of the basement is unfinished.
- The second floor has two bedrooms with a common full bath. There is an entertainment center on one side, with rear access for ease of wiring available through the bathroom area. The ceiling is vaulted and the front part of the room is open to the entry below, giving an open, airy quality to this area. Next to bedroom 2 and adjacent to the stairs is the attic.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,719 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,742 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 977 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 964 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 346 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 0 or 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 761 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss