Step-saving One-level House Plan with Split Bedroom Layout
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The step-saving convenience of this one-level home is complemented by a beautiful exterior of stone and siding and an interior that offers high ceilings, split bedrooms and an open foyer, great room, dining and kitchen relationship.
- A gas fireplace, 11'9" ceiling height and built-ins decorate the great room, while a kitchen counter with seating offers a wonderful place for quick meals and enjoying surrounding activities.
- An abundance of counter space, cabinets, wall oven and pantry make the kitchen a delightful work area. Access to a rear porch invites you to enjoy the rear yard.
- The overall ceiling height of 9' is increased to 10' in the raised center section of the master bedroom and a bath with double bowl vanity, oversized shower and whirlpool tub create a relaxing atmosphere.
- This house is designed for a level lot with a full basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,991 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,991 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 152 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,991 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 11"
- Depth: 63' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss