Stepped Gables and Stucco Detailing
About This Plan
- Raised stucco rims the windows, accentuates the eaves, and frames the arched garage doors. Stepped stucco detailing also draws attention to the front porch column, and similarly dresses up the garage door frames.
- Vaulted ceilings expand the sense of spaciousness in more than half of the living areas. From the second floor loft, you can overlook both the dining room and the family room.
- A G-shaped kitchen with a long eating bar sits at the juncture of dining room and family room. Natural light spills down from skylights in the family room, naturally illuminating the area. Counter and storage space is generously supplied in the kitchen.
- Laundry appliances are nearby, in a pass-through utility room equipped with a folding counter and deep sink. Connected to the garage, this room also serves as a mud room.
- The master suite is surprisingly luxurious for a smaller home. Amenities include a huge walk-in closet, spa tub, dual vanity, and separately enclosed shower and water closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,692 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,692 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss