Stone Accents and Arched Windows
About This Plan
- Stone accents and arched windows deliver street appeal to this attractive home plan. Ten and twelve foot ceilings create volume and a sense of luxury.
- Waterfall ceilings bring elegance to the den, dining room, and foyer with its rounded stair landing.
- The huge kitchen features plenty of counter space, an island, double ovens, desk area, and an eating bar open to the octagonal breakfast nook.
- The master suite can't be overlooked with double sinks, spa tub, and walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 2 is the perfect guest room with its private bath.
- An enormous rec room with a wet bar greets you downstairs which also includes an exercise room, three bedrooms with Jack and Jill baths and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,533 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,048 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,485 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 437 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 45 sq. ft.
- Deck: 420 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 6"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 725 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available