Stone Accents and Rich Statelines of Brick
About This Plan
- This handsome European cottage blends stone accents with the rich stateliness of brick for a unique home that fits beautifully in any neighborhood.
- A recessed entry is flanked by a formal dining room on the left and a den on the right.
- The great room feels comfortable with its tall windows and fireplace with built-ins on either side.
- The spacious kitchen and nook flow into the great room to create a living space for entertaining.
- The master suite features French doors to reveal a generous bedroom and lavish bath.
- Two secondary bedrooms are nearby and share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The upper level contains two bedrooms and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,443 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,793 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 650 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,793 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 4"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 777 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss