Stone and Shingle
About This Plan
- Catering to a casual lifestyle, this four bedroom stone and shingle design is perfect for a narrow lot.
- The covered porch side entrance gives direct access to the home plan's wonderfully open living areas, including a large gathering room with raised hearth fireplace, a pass through kitchen with an island work area and snack bar, and a country dining room which opens to a covered porch for carefree patio dining.
- A large deck extends the living potential.
- The roomy first floor master bedroom suite is served by a private dressing room, two closets, one a spacious walk in closet, and a bathroom well suited with a shower and separate sink vanities.
- Just off an upstairs balcony which overlooks the gathering room is the guest suite with a private deck and balcony for quieter moments, two smaller bedrooms and two full baths.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,316 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,387 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 929 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 51' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick