Stone and Stucco
About This Plan
- Stone and stucco grace the exterior of this one level home with lots of open space on the inside.
- Off the entry, double doors usher you into the private study with a box bay window.
- A wall of windows brightens the formal dining room that is open to the entry, creating a feeling of spaciousness.
- In the informal family area in the rear, a large kitchen with island and walk-in pantry is open to the family room with built-in entertainment center and fireplace.
- Both the master suite with private bath and the breakfast nook open to the covered lanai.
- Two family bedrooms and a hall bath complete the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,235 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,235 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,528 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 189 sq. ft.
- Entry: 44 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 670 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 7" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 6
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 6
- Framing Type: Truss